FAQ for Frank
What information can I see on the outage map?
Each of the triangle icons indicates the location of a specific outage. Outages can affect varying numbers of customers, the icons are color-coded according to the size of the outage. The map legend indicates how many affected customers a particular icon color represents. Each icon also has information on the outage - time, estimated time of restoration, status, if a crew is on site, etc.
To drill down into a particular area of the map, double-click that area or use the magnifier icons in the upper left of the map.
How can I prepare for a power outage?
Watch this 100 second video on steps you can take.
How do I pay my bill?
The most common payment methods include My Account, Auto Pay, Pay by Phone, Credit Card, Pay in Person and Pay by Mail.
What are your rates?
Rates depend on the plan you select. Click on "PLANS" from the main page to see the plan details.
Can I pay with my credit card?
Yes, a $3.45 transaction fee applies to each payment.
What can I do if I am having trouble logging into my account?
Most common login issues are caused by:
- Activation email not acknowledged.
- Delete temporary Internet files, cookies, saved passwords and browsing history using Internet Options. Close all open programs and restart computer.
- Correct username, case sensitive
- Correct password, case sensitive
- Approved browsers: Internet Explorer (IE) 7, 8, 9 (IE10 may work.), Mozilla Firefox 12.0, Safari v6.0.2, Chrome
- Password: Type in password or if you're copying/pasting the temporary password, be careful not to copy a blank space.
How can I view my account information and energy usage online?
"My Account" is a great tool to help you manage your energy use and bills.
How can I obtain copies of my past energy bills?
The easiest way is to sign up for My Account. You can download up to 24 months of your energy use data in an easy-to-use format.
I can't pay my bill - what should I do?
Please call our customer contact representatives at 1-800-100-1200.