Someone suffers an accidental injury every 2 seconds in the home, every 6 seconds at work and every 9 seconds while driving a motor vehicle.
An accidental injury can be devastating for you and your family – not just physically, but financially.
Medical treatment and ongoing care for an injury can be costly. Even with the best medical benefits available, there may be some expenses that won’t be covered.
Offset those expenses with an accident insurance policy.
Our coverage provides a cash benefit to help:
- Pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Supplement daily living expenses
- Cover lost income for unpaid time off work
- Lump-sum cash benefit paid directly to the insured
- Express Benefit
- Flexible plan design
- 24-hour and off-job coverage
- Coverage for the most common accidents
- Initial care/emergency benefits
- Annual benefit maximum
- Fully portable coverage
- Spouse and child(ren) coverage
- Catastrophic (AD&D) coverage
- Annual health screening
- Family care
Get in touch with a Digital Insurance agent today! Refer to the Resources tab to find a local agent.
You are under no obligation to buy an accident insurance plan when using our site. After submitting your application you may cancel it at any time during the underwriting process. When you submit an application you will typically include your credit card number or a check for the first premium payment. If you are charged or your check is cashed and you are denied for coverage or cancel your application prior to approval, the insurance company will issue a refund.