Finding the right health insurance coverage for you and your family can be challenging. Digital Insurance powers the leading private health insurance marketplace that has helped over 30 million people shop for coverage. With a few clicks, you can be in touch with our licensed insurance advisors who can help you:
• View and compare health plans in your area
• Get advice and answers to your questions quickly over the phone
• Estimate tax subsidies and apply them directly to your plan
• Enroll in a plan that's right for you and your family
We provide quality coverage and provider networks with some of the best doctors and leading hospitals in the world. Research shows that people who take part in decisions about their own health care are more likely to get better quicker. For your sake ... get involved now!
Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
When choosing among different health care plans, you will need to read the fine print and ask a lot of questions, such as:
- Do I have the right to go to any doctor, hospital, clinic, or pharmacy I choose?
- Are specialists, such as eye doctors and dentists, covered?
- Does the plan cover special conditions or treatments such as pregnancy, psychiatric care, and physical therapy?
- Does the plan cover home care or nursing home care?
- Will the plan cover all medications my physician may prescribe?
- What are the deductibles? Are there any co-payments? Deductibles are the amount you must pay before your insurance company will pay a claim. These differ from co-payments, which are the amount of money you pay when you receive medical services or a prescription.
- What is the most I will have to pay out of my own pocket to cover expenses?
- If there is a dispute about a bill or service, how is it handled?
There are 4 ways to apply for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace:
- Apply online. Visit this page and select your state to get started.
- Apply by phone. Call our hotline to apply for a health insurance plan and enroll over the phone. ...
- Apply in person. ...
- Apply by mail.
Get in touch with a Digital Insurance agent today! Refer to the Resources tab to find a local agent.