We can help make sense of it all
Equity can be a complicated topic for some. You hear terms like owner’s equity, available equity, equity loans and a bunch of other terms thrown around when the topic is discussed, but what does it all mean? For the average investor this might be confusingHere are the major things we will be looking at...
- What is equity?
- Why even use the term equity?
- How do you access equity?
- The two ways to get equity
- What is “available equity” or “useable equity”?
- Do you pay tax when accessing equity?